If you are a novice to transfer a personalized mug with a mug press machine, luckily, you have come to the right place.
Before starting the transfer, we need to know what to prepare, from cheap to expensive, respectively: heat resistant tape, scissors, sublimation paper, a white sublimation mug, a professional mug press machine, and a dye-sublimation printer (typically an Epson L805 six-color printer).
The operation steps are as follows:
1. First, use the computer to design the pattern you want to print; usually a piece of A4 sublimation paper can print the pattern of three cups.
2. Print the designed pattern on the sublimation paper with a printer.
3. Use scissors to cut the printed paper to fit the size of the sublimation mug.
4. Put the paper in a suitable position on the cup and fix it with heat resistant tape.
5. Open the mug press machine and set the temperature and time (for the specific setting method, please refer to my previous article or cantact us at any time).
6. Put the blank white mug into the heat press, close the coaster, and wait for the transfer to end.
Take out the printed cup and tear off the sublimation paper.These are the most basic steps. Of course, there are many points that need to be paid attention to. If you are interested in knowing more, you can visit our mecolour website and contact our sales staff. We will do more explaining for you.
Mecolour is a China sublimation mug blanks factory in producing sublimation coating blanks consumables and heat press machine for over 15 years. Our mug press machine is made according to the size of the sublimation cups we produce. If you want to wholesale sublimation mugs and mug press at factory price and high quality, we are your best choice,and always provide customers with considerate service.