A cap heat press is a specialized machine used for heat transfer onto caps or hats. It uses heat and pressure to transfer designs, logos, or text onto the surface of a cap. The cap heat press works by heating a platen, which is the flat metal surface that comes in contact with the cap. The cap is placed on the platen, and pressure is applied to secure it in place. The design or transfer is then placed on top of the cap, and the heat press is activated, applying heat and pressure to transfer the design onto the cap.
Why choose us?
1. The bottom has more space for effective adjustment, which is convenient for placing hats.
2. There is a supporting cap rod, which can better fix the flat cap.
3. Direct pressing will not scratch the brim.
4. The LCD display is more advanced, and the counting function is convenient for the client to count production.
5. Cast aluminum heating plate, with uniform heating and long service life.
6. Cast aluminum base, stable and firm structure.